Alba
Quan lo rossinhols escria
ab sa par la nueg e·l dia,
yeu suy ab ma bell' amia
ios la flor.
Tro la gaita de la tor
escria: drutz, al levar!
qu'ieu vey l'alba e·l iorn clar
ab sa par la nueg e·l dia,
yeu suy ab ma bell' amia
ios la flor.
Tro la gaita de la tor
escria: drutz, al levar!
qu'ieu vey l'alba e·l iorn clar
Quando l’usignolo grida
alla sua di notte e di giorno,
io sono con la mia bell’amica
sui fiori.
Finchè la guardia dalla torre
grida: su, alzarsi!
ho visto l’alba e il giorno chiaro!
Translated by A.Z.
Foreman:
The
nightingale is singing his delight
unto his mate by day and night
meanwhile, my lady love and I lie quite
safe in the flowers.
Until the watchman from the tower’s
top calls down “Get up! Come on,
I’ve seen the sky go bright with dawn!”
unto his mate by day and night
meanwhile, my lady love and I lie quite
safe in the flowers.
Until the watchman from the tower’s
top calls down “Get up! Come on,
I’ve seen the sky go bright with dawn!”
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
here we are