quel che è dentro non me lo faccio uscire,
quello che è fuori non lo faccio entrare.
Se qualcuno entra presto ri-esce.
Non ha a che fare per niente con me.
Sono Portiere del Cuore, non creta.
I am fully
qualified to work as a doorkeeper, and for this reason:
what is inside me, I don't let out,
what is outside me, I don't let in.
If someone comes in, he goes right out again.
He has nothing to do with me at all.
I am a Doorkeeper of the Heart, not a lump of wet clay.
what is inside me, I don't let out,
what is outside me, I don't let in.
If someone comes in, he goes right out again.
He has nothing to do with me at all.
I am a Doorkeeper of the Heart, not a lump of wet clay.
English version by Charles Upton
Original Language Persian/Farsi
Original Language Persian/Farsi

Nessun commento:
Posta un commento
here we are