Georgien 2008

Georgien 2008

Mi rallegrai a veder quella luna / Degli occhi al suo vino feci una coppa

 







Nasimi, il più antico poeta della letteratura azera ad oggi noto, nacque nel 1369 in Azebaijan sul mar Caspio e morì ad Aleppo, l’odierna Siria , nel 1417.

Scrisse in tre lingue.




Dalle quartine, due versi:


Mi rallegrai a veder quella luna

Degli occhi al suo vino feci una coppa


Seeing that moon I rejoiced

I made of my eyes a cup for its wine


Gördüm ol ayı vü bayram eyledim

Şol meye bu gözleri câm eyledim


اوزكى مندن نهان ايتمك ديلرسه ڭ ايتمه غل

گوزلرم ياشڭ روان ايتمك ديلرسه ڭ ايتمه غل



*


Una delle più note poesie di Nesîmî, la gazel che inizia con i versi seguenti:

One of Nesîmî's most famous poems is the gazel beginning with the following lines:


منده صغار ايكى جهان من بو جهانه صغمازام

گوهر لامکان منم كون و مکانه صغمازام


Məndə sığar iki cahan, mən bu cahâna sığmazam

Gövhər-i lâ-məkân mənəm, kövn ü məkâna sığmazam


Both worlds can fit within me, but in this world I cannot fit

I am the placeless essence, but into existence I cannot fit


Both worlds fit into me I do not fit into both worlds (This world and the hereafter)

I am a placeless gem (essence) I don’t fit into the place

Throne and terrain, B and E all was understood in me (God said "be" and the universe was begun)

End your words be silent I don’t fit into Descriptions and Expressions

The universe is my sine; the starting point of me goes to the essence

You know with this sign, that I don’t fit into the sign

With suspicion and impression, no one can grasp the truth

The one who knows the truth knows that I do not fit into suspicion and impression

Look at the form and the concept, Know inside the form that

I’m composed of body and soul but I don’t fit into body and soul



I due mondi mi stanno dentro, ma in questo mondo non ci sto

Sono essenza senza un luogo, nell’esistere non sono al mio posto


Trono e terra, “sii” e “termina”, tutto in me il fio scontato

Chiudi il becco, stai zitto, a descritto ed espresso non mi adatto


L’universo il mio seno; il mio inizio va all’essenza

Da questo segno sai che non mi compie il segno


Da sospetto e opinione, non si afferra verità

Chi conosce verità sa che non sto in sospetto e opinione


Vedi forma e concetto, sai per forma

sono corpo e anima, ma in corpo e anima non esaurisco.


*


Testo intero, in altra versione:


Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

I am the stars, the sky, the angel, revelation come from God

So hold your tongue and silent be! There is no tongue can compass me

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

I am the burning bush. I am the rock that rose into the sky

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

I am the atom, sun, four elements, five saints, dimensions six

Go seek my attributes! But explanations cannot compass me

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

With such a wealth of wares, this worldly counter cannot compass me

 

I am both shell and pearl, the Doomsday scales, the bridge to Paradise

With such a wealth of wares, this worldly counter cannot compass me

 

I am the Holy Book, its letters, he to whom God spoke

The word, the one who spoke it and the argument I am

 

I am both shell and pearl, the Doomsday scales, the bridge to Paradise

With such a wealth of wares, this worldly counter cannot compass me

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

I am the atom, sun, four elements, five saints, dimensions six

Go seek my attributes! But explanations cannot compass me

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

 

I am both shell and pearl, the Doomsday scales, the bridge to Paradise

With such a wealth of wares, this worldly counter cannot compass me

 

I am the Holy Book, its letters, he to whom God spoke

The word, the one who spoke it and the argument I am

 

Cannot compass me, cannot compass me, cannot compass me, cannot compass me

 

I am both shell and pearl, the Doomsday scales, the bridge to Paradise

With such a wealth of wares, this worldly counter cannot compass me

 

Pay due regard to form, acknowledge content in the form, because

Body and soul I am, but soul and body cannot compass me

 

Both worlds within my compass come, but this world cannot compass me

An omnipresent pearl am I and both worlds cannot compass me

 

This world cannot compass me






hilaryslyricses su:

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/nasimi-nasimi.html









*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

here we are